Planning and pre-paying your funeral will alleviate extra stress and expenses on your family at an already difficult time. By planning your funeral in advance you are locking in prices and arranging the funeral service you want.
Types of Pre-Paid Funerals Offers
There are two methods of planning ahead for a funeral which are offered by Maurer Family Funerals.
PRE-PAID FUNERAL CONTRACT
A Pre paid Funeral Plan is a written contract between you and Maurer Family Funerals. It details the funeral service of your choice and you pay for it at today’s prices.
Points to consider are:
- You decide on the funeral service that you want
- You receive a written contract documenting your wishes
- You pay for it at today’s prices – you know exactly what your financial commitment is and there is no more to pay
- You answer all the funeral questions now many of which your loved ones may struggle with in the future
- You protect your loved ones from both financial and emotional stress
- Your investment is not deemed an asset so it can help maximise your pension entitlements
- You are not limited in the amount you invest
- Maurer Family Funerals allow you to pay for your plan by instalments over a three year period
- Your investment is held at arm’s length from Maurer Family Funerals
The Funeral Bond is a capital guaranteed investment with the specific purpose of being able to contribute towards future funeral expenses.
Points to consider are:
- It is a secure investment in your name
- It helps relieve the stress and the financial burden of funeral expenses
- You can invest up to $13,500 (indexed annually)
- The bond grows in value as it enjoys annual bonuses
- Monies invested are not deemed part of your assets nor bonus payments part of your income for pension purposes
- You can invest as little as $25 per month when making regular contributions
- Should you stop making payments at any time then the money is retained in the fund in your name
- Monies invested in a funeral bond must be used to contribute towards the cost of your funeral
- A funeral bond can be taken out in joint names
- You can nominate Maurer Family Funerals as your preferred funeral director
- Your investment is portable and moves with you should you change your place of residence
- A funeral bond is an effective investment vehicle through which you can financially protect your loved ones.